Bills Now Collecting
The Tax Collector's Office is currently collecting for the following bills:
- Fiscal 2023 Real Estate, Personal Property Tax Bills and Whitin Reservoir Watershed District Taxes
- 1st quarter is due on 8/1/2022 & 2nd quarter is due on 11/1/2022
- 3rd quarter is due on 2/1/2023 & the 4th quarter is due on or before May 1, 2023
- Whitin Reservoir Watershed District Taxes Due in one single payment by May 1, 2023.
- Demands on all Real Estate, Personal Property and District Tax Bills will be issued on June 15 , 2022.
- Courtesy letters for the outstanding 2022 real estate taxes will be mailed: August 15th , in order to avoid advertising for tax title, payment must reach our office by Tuesday, September 20th by 4:00 PM.
- Tax Title Advertisement scheduled for October 1, 2022 edition of the Blackstone Valley Tribune
- Delinquent 2021 Real Estate and Whitin Reservoir Water District taxes are now in Tax Title, please contact Treasurer for payment options
- All delinquent personal property taxes have turned over to the Deputy Collector for further collection.
- Any outstanding water and sewer charges billed prior to June 30 of 2022 that remain outstanding on October 30, 2022, will appear as a lien on your Fiscal 2023 3rd quarter Real Estate Tax Bill
- Motor vehicle excise tax bills:
- Commitment - 2022-Boat Bills are on Demand Due 8/18/2022
- Commitment -2022-1 2nd warrant Due 9/1/2022
- Commitment - 2022-2 1st warrant Due 9/6/2022
- Commitment - 2020-3 on Demand Due 8/18/2022