What about a change in business?

Upon discontinuing, retiring or withdrawing from such business, or in the case of a change of residence of such person or of the location where the business is conducted, the owner(s) of the business must inform the Town Clerk.

For more information contact the Town Clerk at 508-476-4000, ext. 255.

Show All Answers

1. Who must file a Business Certificate?
2. Where does one file a Business Certificate Application?
3. What about a change in business?
4. Does the Business Certificate have to be displayed?
5. How much does it cost to file?
6. Do you need proof of workers’ compensation coverage?
7. What if I do not have any employee’s?