Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
Board of Selectmen
October 20, 2020
• Call to Order by Roll Call
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Chairman’s Announcements
1. Hearing: Transfer of Liquor License – The Grille on Main – Possible Vote(s)
2. Meeting with Town Moderator on Special Town Meeting
3. HCA Request – Flying Goose – Possible Vote(s)
4. SOLAR PILOT – Oak Street Solar Farm - Possible Vote(s)
5. Ratify Police and FF Union COLA MOU’s – Possible Vote(s)
6. Review and Sign November 14, STM Warrant, and Assign Motions
– Possible Vote(s)
7. Approve Minutes – Possible Vote(s)
8. Administrators Report & COVID – 19 Update
9. Open Session for Topics Not Reasonably Anticipated 48 Hours in Advance of
Future Agenda Items:
Nov. 3rd: Tax Classification Hearing
Nov. 14th: Meeting Prior to Town Meeting if Needed, STM
Dec.: All License Renewals
Next Page for Remote Access Information.
For Remote Participation Video Conferencing and Screen Sharing:
Go to: https://spaces.zang.io/spaces/5e8396f3f94eb61b4267da9a
Dial In Number: 1 855-378-8822
Space ID: 498-740-187
If you do not have a camera and microphone on your computer, you will be prompted to dial in and will default into the browser as a screen share only participant. There is no client required for people to participate, all they need to do is go to the URL listed above or Dial In via the 855 number and enter the Meeting ID.