Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
Board of Selectmen
August 4, 2020
• Call to Order by Roll Call
• Chairman’s Announcements
1. Update & Discussion - Food Service Program Investigation - Possible Vote(s)
2. Approve Junk Dealer License – Beaupre Scrap LLC – Possible Vote(s)
3. Annual Appointments Up For Renewal – Possible Vote(s)
• Approve Cultural Council Appointment – Paul Beckwith – Possible Vote(s)
4. Sign September 1st State Primary Warrant – Possible Vote(s)
5. Budget Discussion – Possible Vote(s)
6. Open, Insert “Sell Real Property” Article, Close, and Sign Warrant for Sept. 12th
Annual Town Meeting – Possible Vote(s)
7. Approve Minutes – Possible Vote(s)
8. Administrators Report & COVID – 19 Update
9. Open Session for Topics Not Reasonably Anticipated 48 Hours in Advance of
Future Agenda Item: Aug. 25th: Woodland Rd Layout Hearing at 7:00 pm.
For Remote Participation Video Conferencing and Screen Sharing:
Go to: https://spaces.zang.io/spaces/5e8396f3f94eb61b4267da9a
Dial In Number: 1 855-378-8822
Space ID: 498-740-187
If you do not have a camera and microphone on your computer, you will be prompted to dial in and will default into the browser as a screen share only participant. There is no client required for people to participate, all they need to do is go to the URL listed above or Dial In via the 855 number and enter the Meeting ID.
Town Meeting Timeline
August 18th: Deadline to get the flyer to FinCom so they can vote on recommendations, insert recommendations and commentary into the flyer.
August 20th: Return Flyer to Suzanne to format.
August 25th: Deadline to get Flyer to the printer.
September 3rd: Printer to deliver flyer to town.
September 5th: Deadline to send ATM warrant to Town Clerk
September 8th: Deliver flyer to the Post Office.