There is evidence of community spread of COVID-19 in Douglas so it is incredibly important that all residents adhere to the following to protect themselves and our community:
• Follow the Department of Public Health’s “Stay at Home” advisory
• Practice social distancing (keeping a distance of six feet from others) and avoiding gathering of 10 or more people
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands and washing your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or longer, and use a hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol if soap and water are not available
• Cover coughs and sneezes with elbow or cloth and wash your hands immediately afterward
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces often
Please follow the links below for more information and contact your doctor if you are feeling ill or seek medical attention.