- Annual open enrollment Monday, April 22, 2019 to Wednesday, May 22, 2019.
- Important Open Enrollment information was issued to each employee via email and by attached to each payroll check issued on Tuesday, April 16, 2019.
- If you did not receive a notice, please contact the Treasurer's Office at 508-476-4000, extension 256.
- Deadline for enrollments and any plan changes is Wednesday, May 23, 2019 at 4:00 PM.
- Please refer to this page for questions relating to Health Plans offered by the Town of Douglas as well as life, disability and 403 B and 457 providers.
Health Insurance Provider Change
Effective July 1, 2019, Health Plans Inc. will be the Health Insurance Provider for the Town of Douglas. We have made available to you the Schedule of Benefits for the Health Plans Inc., EPO-High Deductible Plan with HSA and the Schedule of Benefits for the Health Plans Inc., PPO-High Deductible Plan with HSA. You may view the Schedule of Benefits by clicking on the applicable Schedule of Benefits for your plan or print for easier reading.
If you have specific questions regarding the new Health Plans Inc. Plans being offered, please contact Member Services at 1-877-734-6995.
Health & Dental Enrollment
Health and dental enrollment applications may be obtained in the Treasurer's Office. Office hours are Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Tuesday evenings 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
If you have any questions regarding your benefits, or any of the information on this page, please contact the Treasurer's Office at 505-476-4000, extension 256.
- OPEN ENROLLMENT PACKET 4-16-19-07092019125634
- INSURANCE RATES 7-1-19 TO 6-30-20-07092019125532
- HEALTH PLANS INC-[EPO]-SOB 2020-07092019123821
- HEALTH PLANS INC-[PPO]-SOB 2020-07092019123846
- HEALTH PLANS INC-INFO-07092019123958
- HEALTH PLANS INC-understanding your card-07092019124039
- HEALTH PLANS INC-ENROLLMENT FORM-07092019124113
- ALTUS DENTAL LOW PLAN 2020-07092019123716
- ALTUS DENTAL HIGH PLAN 2020-07092019123741
- Altus Dental Carry Over Info (PDF)
- Altus Dental Enrollment (PDF)
- Altus Dental Member Information Sheet (PDF)
- Memorandum of Agreement between Town and Unions Effective July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2019 (PDF)
- Colonial Life Insurance Benefits Offered (PDF)
- MetLife 457 Flyer (PDF)
- MetLife 457 Guide (PDF)
- MetLife Index Selector (PDF)
- MetLife Long Tern Disability Insurance (PDF)
- Request for Direct Deposit (PDF)
- ACTIVE EMPLOYEE-CREDITABLE COVERAGE-09252018145553
- retiree creditable coverage ltr-09252018125039
- TSA Transaction information form-09252018150643
- 403b Plan information for employees and advisors-09252018150531
- TSA Consulting Announcement
- TSA-Salary reduction agreement-10012018104428
- TSA Contact List-10012018104449
- 403(b)-Universal Availability Notice-18-19-10012018104650
- 2019 W-4-PDF-To change your federal withholdings
- BOSTON MUTUAL-BASIC LIFE AND ACCIDENTAL D AND D-PDF
- VOTE TO AMEND CAFETERIA PLAN-2-19-19-PDF
- CAFETERIA PLAN SUMMARY 7-1-18-PDF