- Annual open enrollment for Fiscal 2023 begins Thursday, April 14, 2022 to Wednesday, May 18, 2022.
- Important Open Enrollment information was issued to each benefit eligible employee via a hard copy that was attached to all Town & School District employees payroll check issued on Tuesday, April 12, 2022.
- If you did not receive a notice, please contact the Treasurer's Office at 508-476-4000, extension 256.
- Deadline for enrollments and any plan changes is Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 4:00 PM.
- Please refer to this page for questions relating to Health Plans offered by the Town of Douglas as well as life, disability and 403 B and 457 providers.
Health Insurance Provider ChangeEffective July 1, 2020, Health Plans Inc. will be the Health Insurance Provider for the Town of Douglas. We have made available to you the Schedule of Benefits for the Health Plans Inc., EPO-High Deductible Plan with HSA and the Schedule of Benefits for the Health Plans Inc., PPO-High Deductible Plan with HSA. You may view the Schedule of Benefits by clicking on the applicable Schedule of Benefits for your plan or print for easier reading.
If you have specific questions regarding the new Health Plans Inc. Plans being offered, please contact Member Services at 1-877-734-6995.
Health & Dental EnrollmentHealth and dental enrollment applications may be obtained in the Treasurer's Office. Office hours are Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Tuesday evenings 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
ContactIf you have any questions regarding your benefits, or any of the information on this page, please contact the Treasurer's Office at 505-476-4000, extension 256.
- Open Enrollment Packet FY24
- FY 23-24 Health Rates
- FY 24 Opt Out Form
- Altus Enrollment Form-Dental & Vision HL_interactive
- Altus Dental _ Benefits Summary_High Plan_Color
- Altus Dental _ Benefits Summary_Low Plan_Color
- HPI -EPO-Summary of Benefits-eff07012023
- HEALTH PLANS INC-ENROLLMENT FORM-07092019124113
- HPI -PPO-Summary of Benefits-eff07012023
- Health Insurance Policy Amended November 2 2021
- MSHG-Managing Diabetes.pdf
- HEALTH PLANS INC-understanding your card-07092019124039
- Colonial Life Insurance Benefits Offered (PDF)
- MetLife 457 Flyer (PDF)
- MetLife 457 Guide (PDF)
- MetLife Index Selector (PDF)
- MetLife Long Tern Disability Insurance (PDF)
- Request for Direct Deposit (PDF)
- TSA Transaction information form-09252018150643
- 403(b) Salary Reduction Agreement-2022
- 403b Plan information for employees and advisors-09252018150531
- 2022 Meaningful Notice 403(b) Plan
- TSA Consulting Announcement
- TSA-Salary reduction agreement-10012018104428
- TSA Contact List-10012018104449
- BOSTON MUTUAL-BASIC LIFE AND ACCIDENTAL D AND D-PDF
- VOTE TO AMEND CAFETERIA PLAN-2-19-19-PDF
- CAFETERIA PLAN SUMMARY 7-1-18-PDF
- pdf Annual Creditable Coverage Notice-Active Employees FY 22-23