Bills Now Collecting
The Tax Collector's Office is currently collecting for the following bills:
- Fiscal 2018 real estate and personal property tax bills.
- 1st quarter was due on 8/1/2018 & 2nd quarter was due on 11/1/2018
- 3rd quarter was due on 2/1/2018 & the 4th quarter is due on or before May 1, 2018
- Demands will be issued on or before May 23, 2018.
- Courtesy letters for the outstanding 2018 real estate taxes will be mailed: August 16th , in order to avoid advertising for tax title, payment must reach our office by Tuesday, September 18th by 6:00 PM.
- Tax Title Advertisement scheduled for October 5, 2018 Edition of the Blackstone Valley Tribune
- Delinquent 2017 Real Estate and Whitin Reservior Water District taxes are now in Tax Title, please contact Treasurer for payment options
- All delinquent 2015, 2016 and 2017 personal property taxes have turned over to the Deputy Collector for further collection.
- Any outstanding water and sewer charges billed prior to June 30 of 2017 that remain outstanding on October 30, 2017, will appear as a lien on your Fiscal 2018 3rd quarter Real Estate Tax Bill
- Spring water and sewer bills for fiscal 2018 will be issued on March 1, 2018 & due on April 2, 2018.
- Demands will be issued on April 16th.
- Motor vehicle excise tax bills:
- Commitment 2018-Boat Bills will be issued in April
- Commitment 2018-1, Commitment 2017-7 issued on February 5, 2018 and due March 7, 2018, Demands are scheduled to be issued April 9, 2018
- Commitment 2018-2 will be issued in April