Bills Now Collecting
The Tax Collector's Office is currently collecting for the following bills:
- Fiscal 2021 Real Estate, Personal Property Tax Bills and Whitin Reservoir Watershed District Taxes
- 1st quarter is due on 8/3/2020 & 2nd quarter was due on 11/2/2020
- 3rd quarter is due on 2/1/2021 & the 4th quarter is due on or before May 3, 2021
- Whitin Reservoir Watershed District Taxes Due ___________
- Demands on all Real Estate, Personal Property and District Tax Bills were issued on June 15, 2020.
- Courtesy letters for the outstanding 2020 real estate taxes will be mailed: August 24th , in order to avoid advertising for tax title, payment must reach our office by Thursday, September 24th by 4:00 PM.
- Tax Title Advertisement scheduled for October 2, 2020 edition of the Blackstone Valley Tribune
- Delinquent 2019 Real Estate and Whitin Reservoir Water District taxes are now in Tax Title, please contact Treasurer for payment options
- All delinquent personal property taxes have turned over to the Deputy Collector for further collection.
- Any outstanding water and sewer charges billed prior to June 30 of 2020 that remain outstanding on October 30, 2020, will appear as a lien on your Fiscal 2021 3rd quarter Real Estate Tax Bill
- Motor vehicle excise tax bills:
- Commitment - 2020-Boat Bills are on Demand Due 8/25/20
- Commitment -2020-1 1st warrant Due 9/10/2020
- Commitment - 2020-2 1st warrant Due 9/10/2020
- Commitment - 2020-3 on Demand Due 8/25/2020
- Commitment - 2020-4 issued 8/3/2020 due 9/2/2020
- Commitment 2019- 6, 7 & 8 are on 1st warrant Due 9/10/2020